Visually stunning new stitch type for added creativity, and commonly used to sew down small mirror elements Visually stunning new stitch type for added creativity. Create outline or filled shapes with overlapping ‘string art’ stitching for decorative effects. This stitch is also used to attach mirror pieces commonly known as ‘Paghadi’ in India.
- Create impressive new artistic and practical stitch effects
- Attach mirrors typically used in Indian fashion designs (Paghadi)
- Outline stitch type for open or closed outlines
- Fill stitch type for filling closed shapes with or without holes
- Use elongated stitches to fill leaf-like shapes.